Voting
Voting

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Beginnings

This is all coming together so fast and i am so excited about it all. God is on my team and i am letting him lead! I am planning on going to Africa this June so i would love to have as many soccer balls and baby dolls that i can. I would also love to get any kind of old shoes that you have laying around the house. I Believe that its the little things like this that are going to really make a difference in these children's lives......even if its just a toy to call their own or a pair of shoes to walk around in. I cant tell you how many times in my life that i have said to myself " this problem seems to be so huge and i don't even know where to begin." Its these little things that you all can give that will make a difference. Start little and dream big. Thank you all for your support and keep checking for updates!

God Bless,
Bethany

4 comments:

  1. Such a great idea! Keep following your heart and God will lead you in the right direction. You are going to make a HUGE difference in these children's lives and I can't wait to hear more about it!

    I have soccer balls for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be sure to buy a new soccer ball for you to take Bethany. The world is a much better place because of the love and kindness you share with others. I am so proud of you. Love, Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of your enthusiasm for this project and how your heart has opened for what is next in store for you...

    Love you
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ambition and motivation are inspiring! I will be spreading the word about your fundraiser and see you there next weekend!
    Andi Dixon

    ReplyDelete